The petition to sign / Save-the-date 1st weekly Forum on Wednesday 22 February 2023 on Zoom / Presentation of the global campaign « Together FOR the Revolution Woman Life Fredom in Iran” / Objectives / Who we are ? / We need you / Special thanks
LA VERSION FRANCAISE DE LA CAMPAGNE
Launch of our campaign in Paris on Feb 11 with the european meeting organized by th iranian diaspora :
Mr. Thomas Bach, President of the IOC (International Olympic Committee), Mrs. Sima Sami Iskandar Bahous, Executive Director of UN Women, Mr. Joe Biden, President of the United States, Josep Borrell, High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs and Politics of security, Ms. Kristalina Georieva, Director of the IMF, Mr. Antonio Guterres, Secretary General of the United Nations, Mr. Karim A.A. Khan QC, Prosecutor of the ICC (International Criminal Court), Ursula von der Leyen, (President of the European Commission), Mr. Emmanuel Macron, President of France, Mr. David R Malpass, President of the World Bank, Mr. Charles Michel, President of the Council of the European Union, Ms. Roberta Metsola, President of the European Parliament, Mr. Narendra Modi, Chairman of the G20 and President of the Republic of India, Mr. Duarte Pacheco, President of the Inter-Parliamentary Union, Mr. Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada,
In Iran, since September 16, 2022, and the assassination of the young Mahsa-Jina Amini, the “Woman Life Freedom” movement has become a revolution. This revolution is irreversible.
Despite the fierce repression that the regime has chosen to oppose to an entire nation, not only the veil that hid the hair of the Iranian women but also the fear imposed by 44 years of obscurantism, have finally started to fall.
« Woman Life Freedom » has become the motto of Iranian resistance fighters of all cultures, people, faiths, in Iran and in the diaspora.
“Woman Life Freedom” has also become our motto!
Subsequently women around the world have everything to gain from the success of this revolution. Women but also all supporters of liberties, of the separation between politics and religion, of international stability, of the development of economic and cultural exchanges, of peace between East and West.
And yet, the international community has not mobilized enough TO support this beautiful revolution. We should all be inspired by Shervin Hajipour’s song BARAYE, which has become the anthem of the mobilization, and whose title means FOR.
However, for the time being, only piecemeal measures, adopted in a disordered fashion, have been taken. They will not make the mullahs back down.
Hence, ladies and gentlemen, we solemnly ask you to take comprehensive, strong, and effective measures in a concerted manner, at the level of Heads of State, in particular:
– In terms of fundamental freedoms, by demanding the immediate cessation of death sentences, executions, and the unconditional release of all arrested demonstrators, including minors and many Iranian dual nationals who have been taken hostage;
– On the economic level, by launching all the procedures of denying residency, closure of bank accounts and seizure of all the assets of the political, religious and economic leaders of the regime, which represents more than 10,000 people, as the Canadian government has already decided;
– At the diplomatic and international level, by classifying as soon as possible the main organs of the Islamic State of Iran, including the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps of Iran (IRGC), in the list of terrorist organizations worldwide, by adopting sanctions against Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei and President Ebrahim Raissi (as recently requested by a resolution of the European Parliament);
– suspending Iran from UN Women and the International Olympic Committee;
– finally, by supporting Iranians who love pluralism and freedom who have been organizing in Iran and around the world to build an alternative to the mullahs’ regime.
Ladies and gentlemen, thanks to these measures which will ban the mullahs’ regime by nations, the international community will provide decisive support for the success of the « Woman Life Freedom » revolution.
Have signed / Ont signé
Save-the-date : Weekly forum February 22 at 7:00 pm on Zoom
« All together with the revolution Woman Life Freedom »
An every Wednesday a the same time
I’m registering here to the 1st Forum on February 22 at 7:00 pm on Zoom « All together with the revolution Woman Life Freedom » :
Presentation of the International campaign “Together for Woman Life Freedom Revolution in Iran”
It is urgent (and in its interest) that the international community help Iranians succeed in the Woman Life Freedom revolution started on September 16, 2022 with the murder of Mahsa Jina Amini by the morality police. This revolution is not just about Iranians and its success it will liberate women around the world and strengthen our freedoms.
Therefore, Opinion Internationale, a 100% independent French-language media, which has a column “Iran It’s a revolution”, launches the international campaign “Together for the revolution Woman Life Freedom in Iran”.
Initiated by Michel Taube, founder of Opinion Internationale and Ensemble contre la peine de mort, together against death penalty, Engareh Alirezaï, a Franco-Iranian lawyer who has been involved since mid-September 2022 and a chief editor of the column « Iran It’s a Revolution ». This campaign is non-partisan and independent of any political views.
Campaign objectives :
– offer a permanent platform to the participants of this revolution; encourage Iranians to engage more with the international community; obtain meetings with authorities, personalities and organizations that could further help the revolution;
-develop and broadcast throughout the world reliable and verified information, in a language accessible to both Iranians and the international community, on what is happening in Iran and on the stages, events, needs manifested by the Iranian diaspora engaged in this revolution;
-help the Human Rights Activists in Iran (HRAI) to develop its action to record all facts of human rights violations in Iran;
– assist the families, defenders and supporters of arrested and imprisoned protesters;
– organize sponsorship campaigns for the latter and register them in the long term;
– Raise awareness among political, economic, professional, cultural circles and all decision-makers to their interest in supporting this revolution because the mullahs’ regime encloses and prevents the full development of exchanges between Iran and the rest of the world.
Who we are
Opinion Internationale, the media for decision-makers engaged in the news
Since 2011, Opinion Internationale, a 100% independent French and French-speaking media, has been giving meaning to current events and putting decision-makers at the heart of the debate. Promoting benchmarks (freedoms, secularism, entrepreneurship, women’s rights, etc.) and solutions for the future is the vision of a 100% independent media.
Since October 5, 2022, Opinion Internationale has published the section « Iran is a Revolution » and organized a rally in Paris on November 28, 2022 to welcome the unanimous vote by the French National Assembly of a resolution condemning the mullahs’ regime and supporting the « Woman Life Freedom » revolution.
French publisher and writer, Michel Taube created and directed from 2000 to 2007 the organization « Together against the death penalty », initiating the World Day Against the Death Penalty which takes place every year on October 10, the World Coalition Against the Death Penalty and the World Congresses of the same name held every three years.
In 2011, he created the website www.opinion-internationale.com
Engareh Alirezaï : Franco-Iranian lawyer engaged since mid-September 2022 and chief editor of column “Iran It’s a revolution », very attached to her country of origin, thanks to the values and love transmitted by her parents and family, she would like them to be able to return to their country of yesteryear.
Nathalie Nelis : Director of Human Resources, she likes to write and share, passionate about art and culture, she fell in love with Iran that life has put on her path, feminist at heart who fights against injustices and inequalities and for the beauty of life.
Farima Texier : A committed and passionate Frenchwoman, both her parents were Iranian, and she advocates the Republic and secularism. The values transmitted by her father push her to fight actively and effectively with Iranians, for women, life, freedom for all.
Maxime Joanny : Engaged to a very committed Iranian woman, he ardently supports this people against the injustice they have suffered.
Mohsen Alirezaï : A doctor by training, he has been campaigning for 44 years against this Islamist terrorist regime that has snatched his country from him and removed him from his family.
Christophe Gaste : Attached to Iran through various meetings he was able to make, liberating Iran from the mullahs has become his fight.
To join us : campagne-IRAN@opinion-internationale.com
We need you:
Although the commitment to this campaign is above all voluntary and citizen based, the organization and professionalization of the campaign require a minimum of resources.
To ensure the optimal distribution of the petition and the organization of the weekly Forum, Opinion Internationale asks:
– sponsorship subscriptions to Opinion Internationale, rubric “Iran It’s a revolution” https://www.opinion-internationale.com/2023/02/04/je-soutiens-la-rubrique-iran-cest-une-revolution_111047.html
– the mobilization of volunteers and technical skills that will multiply the effectiveness of the campaign. Contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
– Participate to the donation campaign her : https://gofund.me/5ee19479.
Special thanks :
Conception graphique, Olivier Cascarino : https://cascarino.fr/
Développement : Corentin Vigouroux
Translation in english : Neda Vaziri